Baquacil CDX Case of Four 1/2 Gallon BottlesSKU: 85030
Second one free when you add two of the same product to your cart!
Chlorine-Free Baquacil CDX: Step 3
A specially formulated product that is designed to maintain a residual Baquacil Oxidizer level in pool water for clear water all season long.
The Baquacil CDX System.
Converting your pool into a chlorine-free sanctuary is a choice you'll rank among the best made for your household maintenance routine and overall enjoyment.
Simply put, the Baquacil CDX Pool Care System is one of the most beloved and easy to maintain chlorine-free pool care programs on the market.
- Step 1: Baquacil Sanitizer and Algistat:
- Keep levels between 40 and 50 PPM.
- When the level is 40 PPM or less, add Baquacil Sanitizer and Algistat to bring the level up to 50 PPM. Never let the level fall below 40 PPM. Heavy rain may dilute the sanitizer and allow bacteria to grow.
- Step 2: Baquacil Oxidizer:
- Add weekly
- If the Oxidizer level is 0 PPM for two consecutive weeks, consult your authorized pool dealer. This may indicate the need to chemically clean the filter.
- Step 3: Baquacil CDX Product:
- Add weekly to the skimmer with the pump running.
- Always add the Baquacil CDX immediately after the addition of the Oxidizer.
- Baquacil test strips include an Oxidizer test pad. This will enable you to identify whether there is a Baquacil Oxidizer residual present in the water and it also acts as an early warning sign that there may be contaminants present in the pool filter and/or plumbing before the water gets cloudy.
- Algae Prevention:
- No regular use of Algaecide is called for when using the Baquacil System, but if there are areas where algae problems are prevalent, we recommend introducing an algaecide such as Baquacil Algicide or Baquacil Performance Algicide. (Follow label instructions).