Anti-Vortex Vinyl Liner Main Drain with Threaded PortsSKU: ACM-97TV
*This Product is currently available as part of a Swimming Pool Package ONLY and cannot be purchased separately at this time.
Bottom Drain for Above-Ground Pool
- Place the bottom drain centered in the deepest part of the pool in order to regulate the water flow efficiently. Connect the drain to a wall skimmer or the vacuum part of the filter pump.
- Connect the bottom drain to the pipes, support it in its final position and surround it with screening, sand or cement.
- Place a gasket on top of the bottom drain and make sure the holes are aligned.
- INSTALL LINER as per instructions provided with pool.
- Once the liner is installed, locate the 8 holes through the liner and carefully push holes into the liner. Align the second gasket on top of the liner. Align top ring.
- Using a Phillips head screwdriver, tighten 8 screws uniformly, one quarter turn at a time. Once all screws are tightened, use a knife to carefully remove the liner inside the bottom drain.
- Attach cover (depending on the model of drain) to the drain using 2 screws.