Advanced Blue Non-Chlorine Startup System
*Note that this Add-on Accessory cannot be purchased individually at this time. This product must be purchased as part of a Pool Package. Click here to view Above Ground Pools.
Advanced Blue Pool System and Start Up Instructions
The APSP Water Treatment System is revolutionary in the pool an spa marketplaces. I t an be used in either a chlorine or non-chlorine environment.
APSP makes the pool or spa experience more enjoyable while reducing the time and energy used in traditional water maintenance.
Advanced Blue® products reduces algae, bacteria, cloudy water, faded liners, burning eyes, chemicals tastes, chemical orders and corrosion of your swimming pool equipment.
The Advanced Blue® Chemical System is a every 2 week application schedule then just enjoy your pool for 14 care free days.
The Advanced Blue® System:
Advance Blue®: algicide/bacteristat solution.
Advanced Prep®: preps the pool or spa wter for this system.
Advanced Clear®: prevents stains and scale from metals and minerals.
Advanced Sparkle®: prevents clouding and off color water.
Clear View: shimmer-n-shock for burning off organic wastes.
Advance Blue® Pool Startup
- Balance your swimming pool water to calcium hardness between 200 and 300 ppm.
- Balance your total alkalinity between 70 and 90 ppm.
- Balance your ph between 7.2-7.6
- Add 2 ounces of advance-prep® to every 1,000 gallons of pool water before going to step #2
- Add 1 bag of clear view shimmer-n-shock per 10,000 gallons of water and run pool filter for 24 hours then go to step #3
- Backwash filter and then go to step #4
- Add 2 ounces of advance blue® to every 1,000 gallons of swimming pool water. wait 24 hours and recheck ph. do not add more advance blue® for 14 days
Every Two Weeks:
- Check pH and alkalinity, re-adjust to proper levels if necessary.
- Test Advanced Blue, add according to test kit results to maintain .9 PPM.
- Apply 16oz. of Shimmer-n-Shock per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Apply 2oz. of Advanced Clear per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Apply 2oz. of Advanced Sparkle per 10,000 gallons of pool water.