Advanced Blue Non-Chlorine Startup SystemSKU:
*This Product is currently available as part of a Swimming Pool Package ONLY and cannot be purchased separately at this time.
Advanced Blue Pool System and Start Up Instructions
The APSP Water Treatment System is revolutionary in the pool an spa marketplaces. It can be used in either a chlorine or non-chlorine environment.
APSP makes the pool or spa experience more enjoyable while reducing the time and energy used in traditional water maintenance.
Advanced Blue® products reduces algae, bacteria, cloudy water, faded liners, burning eyes, chemicals tastes, chemical orders and corrosion of your swimming pool equipment.
The Advanced Blue® Chemical System is a every 2 week application schedule then just enjoy your pool for 14 care free days.
The Advanced Blue® System:
Advance Blue®: algicide/bacteristat solution. (32oz. bottle)
Advanced Prep®: preps the pool or spa water for this system. (32oz. bottle)
Advanced Clear®: prevents stains and scale from metals and minerals. (32oz. bottle)
Advanced Sparkle®: prevents clouding and off color water. (32oz. bottle)
Clear View: shimmer-n-shock for burning off organic wastes. (5lb)
Advance Blue® Pool Startup
- Balance your swimming pool water to calcium hardness between 200 and 300 ppm.
- Balance your total alkalinity between 70 and 90 ppm.
- Balance your ph between 7.2-7.6
- Add 2 ounces of advance-prep® to every 1,000 gallons of pool water before going to step #2
- Add 1 bag of clear view shimmer-n-shock per 10,000 gallons of water and run pool filter for 24 hours then go to step #3
- Backwash filter and then go to step #4
- Add 2 ounces of advance blue® to every 1,000 gallons of swimming pool water. wait 24 hours and recheck ph. do not add more advance blue® for 14 days
Every Two Weeks:
- Check pH and alkalinity, re-adjust to proper levels if necessary.
- Test Advanced Blue, add according to test kit results to maintain .9 PPM.
- Apply 16oz. of Shimmer-n-Shock per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Apply 2oz. of Advanced Clear per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Apply 2oz. of Advanced Sparkle per 10,000 gallons of pool water.