Buy One - Get One Free!
Stock up on all of your swimming pool needs with BOGO chemicals!
Baquacil Test Kit (2)SKU: 84396 - BOGO! NOW GET TWO
Each order of one (1) now includes two (2)!
Baquacil Test Kit
Maintaining your pool water in the proper balance pays big rewards. First, water that has its key chemical factors in the correct balance range makes for very comfortable swimming, while even protecting your pool and equipment.
Test your pool water weekly with a Baquacil Test Kit.
The Baquacil CDX System.
Converting your pool into a chlorine-free sanctuary is a choice you'll rank among the best made for your household maintenance routine and overall enjoyment.
Simply put, the Baquacil CDX Pool Care System is one of the most beloved and easy to maintain chlorine-free pool care programs on the market.
- Step 1: Baquacil Sanitizer and Algistat:
- Keep levels between 40 and 50 PPM.
- When the level is 40 PPM or less, add Baquacil Sanitizer and Algistat to bring the level up to 50 PPM. Never let the level fall below 40 PPM. Heavy rain may dilute the sanitizer and allow bacteria to grow.
- Step 2: Baquacil Oxidizer:
- Add weekly
- If the Oxidizer level is 0 PPM for two consecutive weeks, consult your authorized pool dealer. This may indicate the need to chemically clean the filter.
- Step 3: Baquacil CDX Product:
- Add weekly to the skimmer with the pump running.
- Always add the Baquacil CDX immediately after the addition of the Oxidizer.
- Baquacil test strips include an Oxidizer test pad. This will enable you to identify whether there is a Baquacil Oxidizer residual present in the water and it also acts as an early warning sign that there may be contaminants present in the pool filter and/or plumbing before the water gets cloudy.
- Algae Prevention:
- No regular use of Algaecide is called for when using the Baquacil System, but if there are areas where algae problems are prevalent, we recommend introducing an algaecide such as Baquacil Algicide or Baquacil Performance Algicide. (Follow label instructions).